Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Just storyteller

My craft has to be short autobiographical tales. I've decided it. As I read this, it's pretty nerdy to write a blog about writing, but that's just who I am.

I've been thinking about my perspective and it's definately a drama/comedy mix. I'm aware that my weakness is that I write in bullet points--completely uninterested in tying together my thoughts and creating paragraphs where I take mini breaks in my bullet-point-like statements. Maybe it's because I'm OCD, a little socially awkward, and also a little emotially detatched.

I have a story to tell. It starts when I was 7. I need to think about it before I post, but it will be my first one.

In the meantime, I have been listening to the Moth.org on PRX and enjoying their 4-60 minutes of storytelling fame.

No comments: